About Me

My photo
As one grows older one becomes more critical of oneself and less of other people. Basil Rathbone I felt a tremendous sadness for men who can't deal with a woman of their own age. Michael Caine A day without laughter is a day wasted. Charlie Chaplin

A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.

A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.

My Best Friend, My Partner, My Trust, My Love!!

My Best Friend, My Partner, My Trust, My Love!!
My heart was once a half until I met you and you turned it into a Whole!!

Unconditional Love

Unconditional Love
In the End he'll Always be your Best Friend!!

If you can count atleast one friend on ten fingers in your lifetime, your pretty lucky!!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

THE PERFECT WEDDING IN MY EYES!!

I have a couple of different idea's when it comes to planning my perfect ideal wedding!
First off I want my perfect wedding dress to be a ball gown design, I want the neckline to be heartshaped and the color to be white!
See like this!! I think its beautiful!!
I want my hair to be a half up, half down look. I want many curles added to it and a long vail!

I love this look very much too!!

Instead of a traditional cake for a wedding I want a huge tower of assorted cupcakes!! I really Love chocolate!

This look yummy and its pretty as well!!

Lights at a reception are always a good thing! A back drop lighting will look pretty and not cheap or to bright!

Lighting at the tables look good too!

Last but not least at the reception you have to have flowers! I love flowers and I thing a middle table piece with flowers is nice!
See like this very pretty!

My ideal reception wedding layout!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be careful with windows behind tables because shooting straight into that light source will wash you out at least and if there is no flash will make the image unusable most times.